• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I recently purchased a window washing pole to allow me to take photos from more lineside locations in my local area, rather than using busy public footpaths and stations for this Covid-19 situation. I have this Bayersan pole and a Canon 6D. Is anyone able to assist me in finding good pole - camera adaptors and/or good software for remote shooting with the Canon brand?

Apologies for posting in wrong forum earlier.

Cheers,
Fraser

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jbqfc

cannot help you with the pole but canon have there own app for remote control or you can get an extension lead to fit a wired remote
they also have a wireless remote but if i remeber rightly you have to be in front of the camera for it to work
John

Nottingham59

Established Member
I see you're in third-rail land, so this probably doesn't apply to you, but please take extreme care holding any long pole, even a glass fibre one, next to any railway with overhead electrification - for obvious reasons.

I see you're in third-rail land, so this probably doesn't apply to you, but please take extreme care holding any long pole, even a glass fibre one, next to any railway with overhead electrification - for obvious reasons.

Oh yes, I fully understand all the risks and would not be using the pole near enough to any wires that could cause impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.