• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

35028 Clan Line - mainline railtour timings 19 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bessie

35028 Clan Line is due to work the Belmond Pullman from London Victoria to Bath tomorrow. I'm trying to find the timings its due through Ascot tomorrow but Rail Advent is showing as TBC. Please can someone let me know where these details can be found. I assume its travelling down the Waterloo - Reading line and will join GWML at Reading.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bessie

Many thanks both of you. Belmond have a trip to Bath and Bristol on the same day. I assumed it's the same train but it could well be two different trains, one going via SWML and the other via GWML. Sorry I'm not very good at finding special trains on RTT. Anyway it looks as I though I will be in luck tomorrow at Ascot.

zwk500

Veteran Member
Many thanks both of you. Belmond have a trip to Bath and Bristol on the same day. I assumed it's the same train but it could well be two different trains, one going via SWML and the other via GWML. Sorry I'm not very good at finding special trains on RTT. Anyway it looks as I though I will be in luck tomorrow at Ascot.
No, there's only 1 set of Belmond carriages so it'll be the same train. The STP path via Reading will take precedence over the WTT Q path.

Bessie

Success! Managed to video at my local station Martins Heron with Clan Line at the front looking magnificent

Status
Not open for further replies.