• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
I’ve been trying to find 465914 for months now, and it’s never out. I assumed it was just my very bad luck, until I went past a 465/9 at Wembley when on a LNR service? Is it 914?

And if it is, what is it doing there? It’s the only 465, (and for that matter the only operational 4xx) unit I haven’t been on.

And if it isn’t... what is wrong with 914? Is it damaged? Or am I just unlucky.

:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CHAPS2034

I’ve been trying to find 465914 for months now, and it’s never out. I assumed it was just my very bad luck, until I went past a 465/9 at Wembley when on a LNR service? Is it 914?

And if it is, what is it doing there? It’s the only 465, (and for that matter the only operational 4xx) unit I haven’t been on.

And if it isn’t... what is wrong with 914? Is it damaged? Or am I just unlucky.

:D
Seen reports that say that 465920 is the one in Wembley. Not sure why it is there

Status
Not open for further replies.