• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

61306 Mayflower Steam Loco

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good afternoon,

Does anyone know if 61306 Mayflower Steam Loco is in operation on the Mainline, I have booked a trip in Late December and it appears that it will be hauled by that loco? Tks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
It's not appeared on the mainline again yet but I don't think it is too far away from running again

alexl92

Established Member
It's not appeared on the mainline again yet but I don't think it is too far away from running again
It does have a scheduled comeback fairly soon but it feels like that’s been the case for about 2 years now.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Mayflower is on a test run to Barrow today.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
It seems that 21 Dec railtour will be hauled by a black five now too, I wonder if it is the same one that went to Eastbourne and Hastings in late November.

Bedpan

Established Member
Looks like the next outing is a Cathedrals Express from West Brompton to Chichester and Salisbury on Thursday 28th March, according to UKSteam.info

Status
Not open for further replies.