• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Online Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Glawsrfc

Great , just checking
Glad lots of people seem to have passed their DMI.
Just had the dreaded email from WMT saying unfortunately not passed the DMI I had on Tuesday just gone...but their happy for me to apply again after six months...which I will.
Gutted as I thought I’d done quite well,especially after getting to the last hurdle.
Is it just the DMI I’d have to repeat or the whole process??

Glawsrfc

Your free to apply to apply to any other TOC/FOC that’s recruiting in the meantime if you only got the DMI to do.
Had a look and there’s nothing within an hour of my location in cheltenham for trainee....First group in Gloucester looking ...which would be ideal..but only qualified drivers

Cranky

Had a look and there’s nothing within an hour of my location in cheltenham for trainee....First group in Gloucester looking ...which would be ideal..but only qualified drivers
Cross Country are advertising for Birmingham

Wba0986

Anyone else had their medical yet. Had mine yesterday and passed with flying colours. The nurse is really relaxed and it was an easy process, so for those worriers out there don't panic it's ok

Dante

Just on the way for mine now, still frustrating having had one less than a year ago for them but such is life!

Faz.M

Hit the search button at the top of the page, type in MMI and on drop down menu, select ‘This Forum’. Loads of mmi info.
thanks

One more thing guys, did anyone have to do a written communications test?

Last edited:

Dante

Anyone heard anything in regards to start dates etc
Nope, nothing since the medical. I figured it'd be a week or two then they haven't got much choice but to get in touch if they're going off a 4 week notice period for most people (based on the provisional 10th May date they gave last)

Wba0986

Nope, nothing since the medical. I figured it'd be a week or two then they haven't got much choice but to get in touch if they're going off a 4 week notice period for most people (based on the provisional 10th May date they gave last)
That's the thing I had the provisional date of 3rd May which is the bank holiday and others have the 10th May, just need to clarify it.

Dante

That's the thing I had the provisional date of 3rd May which is the bank holiday and others have the 10th May, just need to clarify it.
Ahh I see, I'm sure they were different dates for different depots if I remember correctly.

Wba0986

Ahh I see, I'm sure they were different dates for different depots if I remember correctly.
Makes sense however I thought all the training was done in Birmingham, but not sure. I'm going to be based from New street/snow Hill, I take you will be based worcester

Cranky

Makes sense however I thought all the training was done in Birmingham, but not sure. I'm going to be based from New street/snow Hill, I take you will be based worcester
I'm down for Worcester, start date of the 3rd also , they did say if there was an issue with the medical they would call within a few days. Presumably we would get the nod 6 weeks before start just to clarify everything before handing in notices

andyccfc

I emailed recruitment wondering if there was any update on the medicals but apparently still waiting for drug tests results. It’s only 2 weeks from now that notice will need to be handed in for me, and some of you guys start the week before I do so it’s all very last minute!

Does anyone know much about Cov depot on here? What the start/finish times are, what’s the depot like etc?

Dante

I emailed recruitment wondering if there was any update on the medicals but apparently still waiting for drug tests results. It’s only 2 weeks from now that notice will need to be handed in for me, and some of you guys start the week before I do so it’s all very last minute!

Does anyone know much about Cov depot on here? What the start/finish times are, what’s the depot like etc?
Oh that's odd, I had my conditional offer for Cov come through on Monday? Had my right to work meeting yesterday and have already sent all my onboarding stuff back. I thought it seemed quiet on here but just guessed everyone was busy getting on with all the forms etc.

Cranky

Oh that's odd, I had my conditional offer for Cov come through on Monday? Had my right to work meeting yesterday and have already sent all my onboarding stuff back. I thought it seemed quiet on here but just guessed everyone was busy getting on with all the forms etc.
I've had mine the same , down for Worcester, right to work yesterday, DBS report sent yesterday and recieved confirmation today

andyccfc

Oh that's odd, I had my conditional offer for Cov come through on Monday? Had my right to work meeting yesterday and have already sent all my onboarding stuff back. I thought it seemed quiet on here but just guessed everyone was busy getting on with all the forms etc
Down for 10th too? Yeah strange. Had my medical 3 weeks ago now. No issues on the day whatsoever and as far as I know, I doubt they’ll find drugs in me!

Dan61

I have my DMI tomorrow and preparing for the question fo Tell me about the company...How much detail do I need to go into. Im researching routes, company info, planned spending on new fleet and stations etc

Do I need to drop names of Management etc out. ANy advice will help I pretty ok on the compentcy questions due to my background.

Status
Not open for further replies.