• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio Online Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky

I emailed recruitment wondering if there was any update on the medicals but apparently still waiting for drug tests results. It’s only 2 weeks from now that notice will need to be handed in for me, and some of you guys start the week before I do so it’s all very last minute!

Does anyone know much about Cov depot on here? What the start/finish times are, what’s the depot like etc?
You heard anything yet ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cranky

Did you have the same issue as me with our employer reference not getting through to Olivia?
Yep , got one of my guys to ring her in the end then send it in . You down for the 3rd May start? Still need clarification if it's Monday or Tuesday

Wba0986

Yep , got one of my guys to ring her in the end then send it in . You down for the 3rd May start? Still need clarification if it's Monday or Tuesday
Yes 3rd of May start and Olivia confirmed it was the Monday although not through email yet.

Locornwall

Are they still taking on people? I did the online assessment last year. I believe I probably passed, but understand they only took on people with the highest marks. I believe the rest of us are on a list should they open up again.

Wba0986

Anyone else who start on the 3rd had their emails stating the inductions will all be done online via Microsoft Teams

Cranky

Anyone else who start on the 3rd had their emails stating the inductions will all be done online via Microsoft Teams
Yes , received it all today and had a good chat with Olivia this morning, getting exciting now!

andyccfc

Uniform stuff is confusing. Basically telling you it’s a lottery as to what size fits you.

andyccfc

Makes you think how long we might be waiting once we get through the first stages....

Dante

Makes you think how long we might be waiting once we get through the first stages....
Yeah this baffles me and causes me concern all at the same time.. dont understand the mindset on bringing more and more people in with such an obvious backlog.

Wba0986

Quick question to those who've already started on uniform. Do we need to order any shirts as I prefer to wear a polo shirt and was wondering on how many of each to order, ie 7 polo and 1 shirt or are more shirts necessary?

akasutts

Quick question to those who've already started on uniform. Do we need to order any shirts as I prefer to wear a polo shirt and was wondering on how many of each to order, ie 7 polo and 1 shirt or are more shirts necessary?

When I ordered my uniform I did exactly what you have said (7 polo shirts and 1 regular shirt). It’s basically up to you though, so you can order 8 polo shirts if you wish.

Wba0986

When I ordered my uniform I did exactly what you have said (7 polo shirts and 1 regular shirt). It’s basically up to you though, so you can order 8 polo shirts if you wish.
Cheers, was just wondering if a shirt is actually needed for anything.

andyccfc

Did 7 polos 1 shirt too, and 2 cargo trousers. Can’t wait to rock the shorts and safety shoe look though!

Status
Not open for further replies.