• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Applying for NR position via Indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMH77

Hi all, there is a position with Network Rail I want to apply for which is listed on Indeed but not on the Network Rail external careers page. When I try to apply via Indeed and log in to my existing NR account it doesn't recognize my details (which I know to be correct). Does anyone know if the link from Indeed to log in to your existing account is to a different NR careers portal? Or maybe it's a know issue? Failing that I'll contact HR and see if they can help.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

daddy_badger

Hi all, there is a position with Network Rail I want to apply for which is listed on Indeed but not on the Network Rail external careers page. When I try to apply via Indeed and log in to my existing NR account it doesn't recognize my details (which I know to be correct). Does anyone know if the link from Indeed to log in to your existing account is to a different NR careers portal? Or maybe it's a know issue? Failing that I'll contact HR and see if they can help.
Is there a reference number with the position as you can log in to your NR account and search for the position with the reference number.

Status
Not open for further replies.