• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Apprentice Train Driver - Crosscountry - Multiple Locations (09/02/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ILoveLamp

HI ALL HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING YET APART FROM THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSES?
No need to shout.. ;) Reading the responses so far it would seem no one has heard anything except a few who, when logging in, have had an ‘end of process’ status.

Last edited:

se99db

Just been sent an invite to complete online RAAT for XC, I already have enhanced OPC passes done with another TOC. Does anyone know if the result of this would effect those passes in any way?

Just been sent an invite to complete online RAAT for XC, I already have enhanced OPC passes done with another TOC. Does anyone know if the result of this would effect those passes in any way?
Probably a stupid question, what's a RAAT test? is it similar to situational judgement tests etc?

PickleTree

I have received the same invite this morning and also have enhanced passes for another FOC. My understanding is this RAAT test will not impact those other results as it is an online test.

PickleTree

Probably a stupid question, what's a RAAT test? is it similar to situational judgement tests etc?
If you get the invite there is an attachment with practice material on it for the RAAT. As per all other OPC tests the material clearly explains what to expect from the test itself. On the face of things it does look similar to a SJT type test.

Established Member
No they don't. But you still need to do them.

Rules Aquasition Apptitude Test

If you get the invite there is an attachment with practice material on it for the RAAT. As per all other OPC tests the material clearly explains what to expect from the test itself. On the face of things it does look similar to a SJT type test.
Ahh ok, thanks! I haven't had anything yet but my application still says "in process" so here's hoping!

I’ve not had the email. Really hope that doesn’t mean I’ve missed out. I’ve already passed all the OPC assessments at an enhanced level :(

Status
Not open for further replies.