• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Apprentice Train Driver - Crosscountry - Multiple Locations (09/02/2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainset33

Can someone tell me the correct email address to chase this up please? I’m still showing as ‘Application in process”

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

michael74

13 months later, mine still shows that for a Plymouth application, I can safely assume nothing will be coming of it, seeing as I am starting as a Conductor with GWR soon, I will withdraw my application and use my 1 life left maybe one day in the future if GWR open to internals again, otherwise I think I will be just as happy in the back cab....

carl123uk

Sent another email today and got a phone call just now to say I was unsuccessful. There keeping my details on file for when they recruit again they've said

michael74

13 months later, mine still shows that for a Plymouth application, I can safely assume nothing will be coming of it, seeing as I am starting as a Conductor with GWR soon, I will withdraw my application and use my 1 life left maybe one day in the future if GWR open to internals again, otherwise I think I will be just as happy in the back cab....
Just logged into the DB Careers site, it now says "You have not applied to any job.".... Err I beg to differ lol.....

NorthernTech

Did it actually say you hadn’t applied to any job, or had the job details disappeared? I’ve had one disappear once a certain amount of time had elapsed, like the job had been completed at the office end so they just delete it, no emails to confirm, just remove it...

michael74

Did it actually say you hadn’t applied to any job, or had the job details disappeared? I’ve had one disappear once a certain amount of time had elapsed, like the job had been completed at the office end so they just delete it, no emails to confirm, just remove it...
Its just said I have not applied for any, its as if It never happened, to be fair its been 13 months and I had assumed I hadn't been successful a long time ago.

NorthernTech

Its just said I have not applied for any, its as if It never happened, to be fair its been 13 months and I had assumed I hadn't been successful a long time ago.
A very professional recruiter keeping people informed of their progress o_O It would seem a few have been ‘cleaned’ of their application with no email which is also pretty poor. Not great HR at Crosscountry

Last edited:

class 9

An update on Leeds, there are 4 trainees in training or about to start, they were all internal promotions, mainly x TM's.

NorthernTech

Duh!
I meant tractions or more general
Duh…more general, on their website as previously mentioned. Most train companies have loads of information on their website, Facebook pages etc about what they are doing, what is new, strategies etc. Or Google them. Or use the search functions on here. If you had wanted to know traction, ask ‘what traction does (toc) use from (?) depot’. One of the things they are looking for at interview is to see how much you know about the company, or what you have sought out to find and to see how much you really care about the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.