• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Atlantic Coast Express - Walking to Bude and Padstow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
I haven’t been able to read the full article as yet, but from what I’ve seen so far I’ve found most enjoyable - well done @tbwbear!

I did notice a few typos here and there e.g. Halwill Burton rather than Barton & Little Pretheric Creek should read Petheric but other than that a nice little read and I look forward to following the rest of your Withered Arm adventures.

Oh btw, I also definitely agree with you regarding those Malcolm Barnecutt Pasties :)

tbwbear

I did notice a few typos here and there e.g. Halwill Burton rather than Barton & Little Pretheric Creek should read Petheric but other than that a nice little read and I look forward to following the rest of your Withered Arm adventures.

Thank you so much ! That is really very helpful. I have now made those corrections, but if you spot anything else, don't hesitate to shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.