• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti delay repay address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got some tickets to send back for exchange for travel vouchers that were due to be used tomorrow by my mother to come to London who now can't travel. , at the time over live chat I was told this was possible and was given a case number..

After checking over the phone just now I have been given a adress of AWC Freepost Delay repay to post the tickets back as evidence of non use but as I want to send them recorded or special delivery I imagine I needed the full address. Does anyone have it or have I been given the wrong info?!!

Much appreciated

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
You could try...

Avanti West Coast,
FREEPOST,
Customer Resolutions Centre,
Victoria Square House,
Victoria Square,
Birmingham.
B2 4DN

alistairlees

Established Member
Ive got some tickets to send back for exchange for travel vouchers that were due to be used tomorrow by my mother to come to London who now can't travel. , at the time over live chat I was told this was possible and was given a case number..

After checking over the phone just now I have been given a adress of AWC Freepost Delay repay to post the tickets back as evidence of non use but as I want to send them recorded or special delivery I imagine I needed the full address. Does anyone have it or have I been given the wrong info?!!

Much appreciated
You should just be able to cut them up and send a picture of this to them (make sure the ticket details are clear). This has been allowed since near the start of the pandemic and has not been rescinded. It is far more efficient. There is no agreement for TOCs to unilaterally opt out of this, so far as I know. You could tweet them if you want to get them to confirm. It should also say in their faqs somewhere...

You could try...

Avanti West Coast,
FREEPOST,
Customer Resolutions Centre,
Victoria Square House,
Victoria Square,
Birmingham.
B2 4DN
Brilliant I had a feeling it might be birmingham. Fingers crossed it gets there and it will be ok
You should just be able to cut them up and send a picture of this to them (make sure the ticket details are clear). This has been allowed since near the start of the pandemic and has not been rescinded. It is far more efficient. There is no agreement for TOCs to unilaterally opt out of this, so far as I know. You could tweet them if you want to get them to confirm. It should also say in their faqs somewhere...
I did think that as I do that for delay repay, is that an email.address to send it to as there's no provision on the website for exchanging for vouchers?

alistairlees

Established Member
I don’t know the email address contact details. Just look on their website / tweet them. This is cheaper, quicker and more certain than posting things.

Delighted to confirm I have had vouchers through the post. I emailed cut up pictures in the end so they are being processed quite quickly to be fair to Avanti. Just to reassure anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.