• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Babylon 5 Coming To Pick TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
Read on the net this morning that the sci-fi series Babylon 5 will be returning to tv on Pick TV next month. Who remembers Babylon 5? Did you like the series, I think it was a really good series. I wish it would be released on bluray but I know that it won't due to how much it would probably cost to redo all the CGI

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harpers Tate

Established Member
When this first appeared on Channel 4 waaaayyyy back in the 90s I only began to watch it because it was one of the very few things broadcast that had a Dolby Surround soundtrack. NICAM stereo was new and stereo programmes were few.

I'm not sure if it wasn't one of the few things that was broadcast using PAL-Plus widescreen. C4 were very advanced with such technologies.

SpacePhoenix

Established Member
I wonder if it would be worth releasing the series on bluray at it's current resolution, they could probably get each season on 3, maybe 4 discs each. I bought Knightrider on bluray (not watched it yet) and that was a huge space saving (shelf space) over the DVD box set.

Apart from the actors who played G'Kar and Dr Franklin, afaik all the main cast are still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.