• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Best Rail App for IPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJM Software

Hello folks, thought I'd dredge up this thread again to let you know that my iPhone version of Commuter Train Check is now available on the Apple App Store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/commuter-train-check/id1538789056). Let me know what you think, including any issues you encounter. Note that it only works on iOS 14 and beyond (the reason why I had to delay the launch).

Whilst much delayed, I also fully intend to add Journey Planning functionality into both the Android and iOS versions next year. I've done most of the server-side work, which turned out to be WAY more complex than I had expected (the complexities of optimal journey algorithms!), but initial testing of optimal journeys seems to match or better those of Trainline. I need to do much more testing though!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

[.n]

Thanks for the update, I really do appreciate the Android version

Status
Not open for further replies.