• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Branded Face Masks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDeerskin

Hi All,

My older brother is Autistic and has a real passion for public transport - particularly trains. He has been a little reluctant to wear face masks when out and about however we've found that he is more than happy to do so with the right sort of mask! He has a lovely railway-themed one which the wife of one of his carers made for him and I also managed to purchase a Transdev mask which is a little bit exotic for him living in Northern Ireland; he liked the link of it being my 'local' bus company now living in Lancashire.

I've done a bit of a search around some of the more well-known companies and not come up with much luck; would anyone happen to know of any companies (particularly TOCs etc) that have masks available to purchase?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheEdge

Established Member

They produce quite a few railway themed masks that have got popular among traincrew round here.

Ashley Hill

Established Member
Pixel Shack do a nice range of loco front face masks.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
I have just been on a rail themed mini break to South Gloucestershire and there were two chaps on that that had alot of really good rail related masks and I think they said they got them from Pixelshack too. I shall have to have look at that site myself. I don't like the standard medical type masks, and have obtained some plan black masks, plus a couple of Union Flag and a couple of rainbow masks, plus some pullover / motorcycle type masks too.

djpontrack

I purchased some face masks from Red Bubble. These are the ones I ware at work. 5618C8EE-4460-47F7-92DA-286DBA35FF72.jpeg

Attachments

• D067BE6F-495C-45C4-923C-2EBA71E34511.jpeg
    D067BE6F-495C-45C4-923C-2EBA71E34511.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 27
  • AFCD0927-7916-4BC1-9DBD-7C33802551DB.jpeg
    AFCD0927-7916-4BC1-9DBD-7C33802551DB.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 30

DanDeerskin

Thank you so much to everyone that has replied; so many incredible designs.

Autism does indeed feature on the exemption list however with my brother having underlying health conditions we have encouraged him to wear a mask when needed. Any reluctance he has to wear one quickly dissipates when a favourable design/brand gets produced! With your help, I'll expand his options and save his poor carers from having to wash and dry his two favourites quite so frantically!

sharpinf

London Transport Museum have also got in on the act with some official moquette and tube map designs currently as a preorder:

Status
Not open for further replies.