• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

British Rail Memoirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiny Tim

I've just read 'Out of Control' by Dave Borshik, (available as an e-book), it's the story of a 25 year career on British Railways starting in 1970. There are many interesting and amusing anecdotes, and Mr Borchik is generous enough to name everyone he worked with over this long period. I'm sure that many subscribers to this forum will find themselves mentioned. The book is a candid account of working practices during this time, some of which may surprise readers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RichmondCommu

Established Member
I've just read 'Out of Control' by Dave Borshik, (available as an e-book), it's the story of a 25 year career on British Railways starting in 1970. There are many interesting and amusing anecdotes, and Mr Borchik is generous enough to name everyone he worked with over this long period. I'm sure that many subscribers to this forum will find themselves mentioned. The book is a candid account of working practices during this time, some of which may surprise readers.

Are you his publisher / agent?

Tiny Tim

Are you his publisher / agent?

No, it's self published by the author Dave Borshik, I'm well aware of forum rules about advertising and sales. What I've posted is simply a short review of a book that I thought might interest forum members. It's a railway book. I haven't mentioned the price or where it's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.