• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Central Line closure from 1700 21/07/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've generally noticed a pretty wonky/uneven service on the central line recently. Often 5-10 minute gaps at Stratford; which at busier times leads to very very busy trains. Is this related to staffing issues? I rarely noticed this a cpl years ago.
That will be because of the odd train having been cancelled which could be for a variety of reasons including non-availability of train operator or defective train, rather than the nature of this thread which is non-availability of service control staff.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bramling

Veteran Member
I noticed the Central Line was showing severe delays today due to shortage of control room staff, nobody wanting to work the weekend?

I believe they were running a special yesterday. I made a brief journey yesterday evening and through town it seemed to be only Ealing-Hainault services, which weren’t evenly spaced at all - it was something like 4 mins, 8 mins and 20 mins when I turned up. For my return journey I decided to use a different route.

I wonder if TFL has now ditched any attempt at pretending to be “world class”?!

Status
Not open for further replies.