• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Change to Forum Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
It is with regret that I need to announce that Greenback has resigned from his position of moderator. He has done so for health reasons, which is also the reason he hasn't been online for a while.

Greenback has been a member of the forum since 2009 and a member of the staff team since 2011. I'm sure you will all join us in thanking him for his service over the years and wishing him all the best. In recognition of his work, and in thanks, we have appointed him to a new rank of Emeritus Moderator.

We are not planning to appoint any further moderators at this time, although we will continue to monitor the situation.

Thanks and regards,

The Forum Staff

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Many thanks to Greenback for all the hard work he's put in over the years and I wish him the best of luck in the future.

Capybara

I don't post often but look a lot and Greenback's posts are ones I've always paid attention to. Thanks for all your work and I hope you get well soon.

Butts

Veteran Member
Only just picked up on this - hope you are on the mend as your contributions are greatly missed.

ComUtoR

Established Member
Best wishes good Barron. My thought go with you and I wish you good health, good luck and good discourse.

Com.

Status
Not open for further replies.