• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 321 storage/scrapping

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The_Train

Established Member
I believe 443 belongs to MCL Rail.
I've heard this myself but I can't see any source for it (except Wikipedia). I've checked their website and they appear to be a company who owns railway sidings and leases the space for storage of stock so I'm struggling to see why they'd want a unit for themselves?

theblackwatch

Established Member
I've heard this myself but I can't see any source for it (except Wikipedia). I've checked their website and they appear to be a company who owns railway sidings and leases the space for storage of stock so I'm struggling to see why they'd want a unit for themselves?
It's been reported in various railway magazines. It's not the first item of rolling stock they've owned, 142047 (since sold) was also theirs.

DBS92042

Established Member
321339 released from Wolverton Works today and now working for Varamis Rail

N Scorah

Walton Old Junction stored 321's.
Perhaps an impossible question but does anyone know which of the several stored 321's here are the one's nearest and just
visible from the WCML?

Last edited: