• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Conditional Offer to Medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMU180

I was wondering what the standard times experienced between recieving a conditional offer to actually having the medical and how much does it vary from TOC to TOC? Also if you currently work for a TOC and move to another both within the UK will you need to have a medical again? This will just be the standard one as the role isn't safety critical.
All responses are appreciated!:D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TDK

Established Member
I was wondering what the standard times experienced between recieving a conditional offer to actually having the medical and how much does it vary from TOC to TOC? Also if you currently work for a TOC and move to another both within the UK will you need to have a medical again? This will just be the standard one as the role isn't safety critical.
All responses are appreciated!:D

In my experience as a driver whenever you move companies, depots or even roles for instance from Driver to Driver Instructor a medical is normally taken. For no critical roles I am not sure on the usual procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.