• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coronavirus: reports of animals coming into town/city centres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trackman

Established Member
The rats are probably moving to residential areas as there is less food waste around the takeaways etc!
Spoke to my sister yesterday, her biggest problem is birds looking for food and birds sh'@ting on her the car. She does live near some busy high street fast food outlets (now closed). Says she's never seen anything like it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

IanD

Established Member
Spoke to my sister yesterday, her biggest problem is birds looking for food and birds sh'@ting on her the car. She does live near some busy high street fast food outlets (now closed). Says she's never seen anything like it.

Saw some ducks heading down the local High Street yesterday in search of food. Obviously, no-one is going to the river with their stale bread at the moment.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Saw some ducks heading down the local High Street yesterday in search of food. Obviously, no-one is going to the river with their stale bread at the moment.
Ducks in the High Street?! It’s a dystopian nightmare Ian...
(Do you actually live in Balamory? :lol:)

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Not quite, it was very civilised - they were using the zebra crossing :) Would have been funny if they'd been using the pelican crossing :D
Lovely! Do you live down my way, I’ve a feeling that you do?

krus_aragon

Established Member
Ducks in the High Street?! It’s a dystopian nightmare Ian...
(Do you actually live in Balamory? :lol:)
Bangor had three peacocks filmed walking down their high street. I'm told the Orme goats have started wandering down into Llandudno too.

Trackman

Established Member
Status
Not open for further replies.