• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country HST at Wakefield Kirkgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

4SRKT

Established Member
Now, 22:00 on Monday. I've just gone through on 19:52 Kings Cross > Bradford and there it is. Anyone know why?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

455driver

Veteran Member
A tram is one of the nicknames for a HST, there are quite a few, some not very nice.

4SRKT

Established Member
That makes sense. Driver was at the Healey Mills end. Thx.

Mugby

Established Member
I'm surprised to hear that Cross Country turn HST's.

I thought that not operating London services, it wouldn't matter which way their sets were positioned.

1e10

I'm surprised to hear that Cross Country turn HST's.

I thought that not operating London services, it wouldn't matter which way their sets were positioned.

When booking tickets for their services via their website you can request to have a front facing seat. It isn't guaranteed but they do say they will try their best.

My sister gets travel sickness if travelling backwards at high speed. It gave me a headache the first time I travelled backwards at high speed on a train but I've become used to it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.