• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Current Class 450 diagrams in the South West London area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callmeae_03

Does anybody know what times the class 450s run on the windsor line, reading line, hounslow loop line or to weybridge?

They're my favourite trains, miles ahead of the 458s and class 707s so if anybody knows what time to expect them i'd appreacite it!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TT-ONR-NRN

Established Member
All Waterloo to Farnham via Camberley trains (running via Putney, Staines and Feltham) are guaranteed 450 during COVID. Off COVID timetable there is one northbound 458/5 service.

NSE

Established Member
As someone who commutes on the Windsor Lines daily, they are all over it. I know the 16:53 to Waterloo from Whitton (So just come from Hounslow heading back to Waterloo via Putney) certainly was before Covid. I don't recall seeing any on Windsor and Eton services. From my own experience they seem to crop up mostly on the Hounslow loopers. They don't ever go on the Kingston Loop.

The 18:20 from Whitton to Hounslow Loop diagram has just passed me. That would have been 17:55 off Clapham Junction. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.