• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer ambassador role SWR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love life

Hi
The training salary is only for the 12 weeks. It goes up to the full salary as soon as you go live at station.
The college is all online and they come and visit you at work twice over the year. You never actually go to Fareham
Damn!! My thoughts were wrong, thank you for correcting me. Turns out I know nothing yet lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

daniels

Thanks very much - we were getting mixed messages but seems clear now!

One last question - is there a reciprocal staff travel agreement for residential travel between SWR and XC at the moment (for Reading to Basingstoke)? There was one between GWR and SWR but it ended in June. Thanks.

Last edited:

Queensoc

Thanks very much - we were getting mixed messages but seems clear now!

One last question - is there a reciprocal staff travel agreement for residential travel between SWR and XC at the moment (for Reading to Basingstoke)? There was one between GWR and SWR but it ended in June. Thanks.
Hi, not really but as long as you go and ask the guard/train manager if you can jump on then 99.9% of the time they say it's fine. I would always ask though.

Status
Not open for further replies.