• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Didcot Railway Centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I paid another visit to Didcot on Wednesday to see the amazing Railmotor in action again. It did not disappoint. As well taking a few snaps, I also took some video of it action and the first part is now on YouTube. (Parts two and three will also appear there in due course.)

This is the link if anyone would like to have a look:

Hope it's of interest.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

james60059

Thank You for sharing.

Not sure if you know but I'll ask anyway, is Didcot Parkway OK to go spotting on?. I'm at the Railway Centre tomorrow and hoping to have a few hours on the station beforehand.

Thank You for sharing.

Not sure if you know but I'll ask anyway, is Didcot Parkway OK to go spotting on?. I'm at the Railway Centre tomorrow and hoping to have a few hours on the station beforehand.

Well, I didn't have any bother. I spent some time videoing and photting at Reading before going to Didcot, and then spend some time there before going into the Railway Centre. I then spent half an hour or so on Parkway station before catching a train to Reading and then I spent a while there before catching a train home.

See this thread for a link to my video at Reading and Didcot in the morning: https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/trains-around-reading.209014/

I'm still working on the rest of the pictures and video, but I'll get these on the www in due course.

Have a nice day tomorrow. You'll have the pleasure of a big, blue King to entertain you:

RD21420. 6023 at Didcot. by Ron Fisher, on Flickr

Part Two of the video I shot at the Didcot Railway Centre is now on YouTube if anyone would like to see it:

Here's the third (and final) part of my Didcot video starring the amazing Steam Railmotor:

Hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.