• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Coast Cab Ride Available for Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAC Bache

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know the a Leicester based charity are offering a drivers cab ride from Kings Cross to Peterborough.

Bamboozle work together with special schools to help staff deliver the curriculum by

•Multi-sensory performance tours
•INSET and staff development
•ASD workshops

“This superb company can hold the attention of all our young people and amaze, enchant, and entertain them in a way no other theatre group has ever done!” Debbie Withers. Head Teacher - Wren Spinney School

For more information about the charity:

http://www.bamboozletheatre.co.uk/

If you would like the opportunity to post a sealed bid to this charity please contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Simon

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simon11

Established Member
Hmm, very tempting however I'd prefer if it wasn't a sealed bid.

If it is already above £1k, there for me there wouldn't be much point.

How much do you think it is at?

BAC Bache

At the moment its zero as far as I know? Do you want me to put you forward at 1k? email me if you want to keep it private

[email protected]

Si
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The auction is on Saturday, any other takers?

Simon?

BAC Bache

They cannot say but they promise it will be good, the auction is on Saturday!

Muzer

Established Member
Course they can promise it'll be good. They only have HSTs and 225s, both of which are good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.