Edinburgh Days Out travel pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good morning,

All being well I shall be spending a few days in Edinburgh and I just saw on Scotrail that there is a 2 day Edinburgh Day out rail pass for £ 18.00 I am staying at a hotel in the Edinburgh Park Area and was wondering if there is a ticket office at that station as it does not appear that those passes can be bought at a ticket machine.

I suppose the other alternative would be to buy these passes at Waverley Station when I first get there, but can these be booked to start a day or 2 into my trip or are they only valid from the date of purchase. ?

Many Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lad Brookes

There is no booking office. I stayed at a hotel by the station this summer, and every time I travelled from there, there was a member of staff selling tickets from a portable machine by the barriers on the Waverley-bound platform.

Kite159

Veteran Member
There is no booking office. I stayed at a hotel by the station this summer, and every time I travelled from there, there was a member of staff selling tickets from a portable machine by the barriers on the Waverley-bound platform.

Although can the Scotrail portable machines sell rovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.