• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Exminster, Powderham & Starcross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sun Chariot

Established Member
2 miles and 50 years away from the Longmoor Milita
Cracking shots, DM. Fond memories - I was on Dainton summit for the down tours; and was at Cockwood Harbour for return of the Grids. Gave up waiting, mind - we may have even chatted on the harbourside. Shame about the railings though; I appreciate why they're up but I remember it being so much nicer in the '80's!

devon_metro

Established Member
Cracking shots, DM. Fond memories - I was on Dainton summit for the down tours; and was at Cockwood Harbour for return of the Grids. Gave up waiting, mind - we may have even chatted on the harbourside. Shame about the railings though; I appreciate why they're up but I remember it being so much nicer in the '80's!

Cheers for the comments, i'm not surprised you gave up, can't have been much light left at 9!

I was stood up the tree if that helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.