• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ffestiniog Railway 'Hunslet Hundred' Steam Gala, 1993.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1993 'Hunslet Hundred' Steam Gala was a splendid affair; it drew quite a crown and was enjoyed by all. I was there with my video camera and the first instalment of the footage taken over the weekend is now on YouTube. I hope you like it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Morning All,

Part Two of the video footage I shot at the Hunslet Hundred Steam Gala in 1993 is now on YouTube. It shows more of the activities in Minffordd Yard, plus the shuttle train between Minffordd Station and Porthmadog Harbour. Here's the link if anyone would like to have a look:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Morning All,

I've put another blast from the past on my YouTube channel; it's Part Three of my video video footage from the 'Hunslet Hundred Gala' in 1993 and includes a gravity train at Penrhyn and shots of CHARLES, the third PQR main line Quarry Hunslet, at Boston Lodge. Hope it's of interest:

TTFN,

Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.