• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Bus Route Times Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good Morning,

I am trying to confirm if there is a First Bus service 555, that departs from Shepperton-Middlesex to Heathrow Terminal Five at around 0621 hrs on Weekdays in June? I need to be at Terminal Five airport by 0745. According to a printed timetable on Surrey Councils website dated from 31 Dec, that I checked again today , it appears that there is a bus at that time, but on the bus stop in Shepperton, it indicates there are no buses that time, ( there is one an hour before and one an hour after,which would either be too early or too late.).

I just tried to do a timetable search on their website, but it gave connections via Staines via another bus company??.

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Ok, thank you for this, it appears that I should be ok for the bus around 0600 ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.