• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Various Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulm36

Hi all
Received a letter from freightliner today confirming my offer , with a course date set for Monday the 25th of March . So if your waiting for news , looks like things are moving along nicely now .

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Remi Vacca

Just sat my stage 2 today and was lucky enough just to have to do the MMI and DMI. All went well, think I covered everything I should have.

The one thing that surprised me was the training wage. Was anyone else slightly shocked?

All in all I've still got my fingers crossed for the good news. I don't mind looking at my finances to make it work. Short term loss long term gain I suppose.

Anyway the waiting game continues. Fingers crossed for some good news!

TheNewGuy

Just sat my stage 2 today and was lucky enough just to have to do the MMI and DMI. All went well, think I covered everything I should have.

The one thing that surprised me was the training wage. Was anyone else slightly shocked?

All in all I've still got my fingers crossed for the good news. I don't mind looking at my finances to make it work. Short term loss long term gain I suppose.

Anyway the waiting game continues. Fingers crossed for some good news!

I was surprised too. I Kew it was £20k for the first 11 weeks but I had heard it would go up to £35k for 6 months, then £52k from there.

However I was told 20k for 11 weeks, then 25k for 12-14 months which is much lower and longer than I'd hoped for...

I was surprised too. I Kew it was £20k for the first 11 weeks but I had heard it would go up to £35k for 6 months, then £52k from there.

However I was told 20k for 11 weeks, then 25k for 12-14 months which is much lower and longer than I'd hoped for...
It varies between IM & HH. I’m sure Stigy put up the two different pay scales on here a while ago.

Timpg

Nice one , looks like this course has a lot of southerners on it , kind of hoping it's being run in Ipswich rather than Crewe , but what will be will be .

Have you not been informed as to where your coarse is being held in the letter you received then?

martin2345uk

Established Member
I had a contract waiting for me at home too!!!!! Jeez... after 10 years of trying I have finally made it! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Stigy

Established Member
Congrats all those that had the start dates!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.