• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Freightliner Various Trainee Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SP Man

You must be at Crewe, that's the standard Crewe buffet - 20 flavours on one sandwich. My word of advice is don't eat the cakes and take them to the Production Managers upstairs!

Pete C

At the Penta in Ipswich we get little triangular sandwiches and chips for lunch often as not. Or if they're feeling adventurous you might get a baked spud or some pasta. But usually, sandwiches and chips :lol:

Andy-mc

Congrats to those who have made it!

If it is at Crewe and they are still using the same caterer you should be able to request what you want as the course goes on, by the end my course was ordering baked potatoes, sausage, chips and beans and all sorts

Mike121

If it is at Crewe and they are still using the same caterer you should be able to request what you want as the course goes on, by the end my course was ordering baked potatoes, sausage, chips and beans and all sorts

How long were you in the talent pool before getting a job? :)

Mgv1349

@Jimathy

Andy-mc

How long were you in the talent pool before getting a job? :)
mine was a few years ago now, by all accounts I don't think they had one back then so went straight into the role, was still a good 3-4month long recruitment process though from what I remmeber

mumrar

Established Member
It's great seeing so much good news, I've been trying to get up the front for what seems like an age, even with my current company Chiltern I have been on a waiting list and then the list was cancelled, only for them to have different vacancies within the role of driving (that I also went for) and they then rebuilt the waiting list from that newer waiting list (which I didn't make).

I'm hoping to start my own good news story with my DMI tomorrow but having trouble stopping from being so nervous - my youngest son has also started nursery today so it's all go so close to Xmas as well. I am re-reading the revision prep sheet I have done for the interview and just need to try not to allow my mouth to speed faster away than my brain can handle.

martin2345uk

Established Member
It's great seeing so much good news, I've been trying to get up the front for what seems like an age, even with my current company Chiltern I have been on a waiting list and then the list was cancelled, only for them to have different vacancies within the role of driving (that I also went for) and they then rebuilt the waiting list from that newer waiting list (which I didn't make).

I'm hoping to start my own good news story with my DMI tomorrow but having trouble stopping from being so nervous - my youngest son has also started nursery today so it's all go so close to Xmas as well. I am re-reading the revision prep sheet I have done for the interview and just need to try not to allow my mouth to speed faster away than my brain can handle.

Best of luck for the DMI mumrar!!! Feel free to PM if you’ve any specific last minute questions, its a very relaxed affair though!

Coach Carter

Hiya, anybody got the number for HR, need to speak to someone about providing the gcse certificates. Email is to slow and can't get the info I need. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.