• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

Efini92

Established Member
That's correct; he could pull tighter turns than anyone else without blacking out - a distinct advantage in a dogfight.

Scramble, scramble, Gloster...
I was watching a program about spitfire pilots and they interviewed a couple of veterans (was archive footage) they all mentioned that they would start to black out and knew to ease off the turn or the throttle.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DaleCooper

Established Member
Correct, although technically it is Denmark. But only since Tuesday of last week (14th), when it was agreed to draw a line across the disputed Hans Island in the Nares Strait.

To you to map out the next clue.
Thank you.

Next question:

What was the name of Daniel Craig's character in the film Layer Cake?

Efini92

Established Member
Well that didn't last.

He was booked on American Airlines Flight 11 and missed it by about 20m.
I wasn’t sure if it was those flights or the crash that happened 12 months after.

I don’t have anything at the min so open floor.

MotCO

Established Member
What have the following got in common?

Terry Brooks
John Cornelius
Daniel Light
Anthony Eden
Simon Desborough
Gareth Watchman
William Ray
Hinetaapora Short

SteveM70

Established Member
Terry Brooks was the original Milky Bar Kid so I’m guessing the others are either subsequent ones, or ones in other countries