• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

General Knowledge Quiz

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Tony Robinson?
You've got it... I had a feeling I'd given a little bit too much of a clue at lunchtime!

Yes, his daughter Laura Shepherd-Robinson writes very readable murder thrillers set in the late 18th century; two published so far and a third being written.

Please pick up the quill and pen the next question.

SteveM70

Established Member
Thanks

Tony Robinson famously appeared in the Blackadder series. Who played King Richard III in the very first episode?

Gloster

Established Member
If the President and Vice-President of the United States of America’s are both unable to continue in their posts (due to death, incapacity, resignation, removal from office, etc.), who is first in line to take over the post of president? ( I hope I have covered all the ifs and buts in that question.)

Peterthegreat

Established Member
If the President and Vice-President of the United States of America’s are both unable to continue in their posts (due to death, incapacity, resignation, removal from office, etc.), who is first in line to take over the post of president? ( I hope I have covered all the ifs and buts in that question.)
The Speaker?