• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GTR Questionnaire (GTR-1) for Trainee Train Driver role

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlett36

Hello friends

I was wondering if somone could help - I have to complete my first online test for GTR. It is named GTR Questionnaire (GTR-1) and is for a trainee driver role based in Brighton.

Please can anyone let me know how, and if, I can practise for this questionnaire? By that I mean, is it a SJT test / personality test, or otherwise?

Any advice at this stage would be fantastic.

Thanks so much
Scarlett

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

daddy_badger

scarlett36

Seems like sjt but this thread may help

Thank you

Loonylefty

Hi, I've been keeping an eye out for gtr driver recruitment but not seen anything. Can I ask when you saw and applied for this role? Thanks
I saw the role advertised via their website and I applied late feb. Invite to GTR-1 was start of May with the mini SCAAT invite at the end of May. Been waiting since for assessment centre date. Update email this morning saying that it’s fully booked until end of September and they will be in contact as soon as they have space available.

scarlett36

I applied very recently - the deadline was around 19th of August, I've since completed the GTR1 and passed... I have until next week to do the mini scaat so getting pretty nervous for that now! I guess it will be like this for every test until eventually passing or failing!

Gs1

I have applied recently. So I was just wondering what is the GTR1 and Scaat tests? Just to get a heads up. I hope I make to this stage at least.

Ekowmulla

Hello friends

I was wondering if somone could help - I have to complete my first online test for GTR. It is named GTR Questionnaire (GTR-1) and is for a trainee driver role based in Brighton.

Please can anyone let me know how, and if, I can practise for this questionnaire? By that I mean, is it a SJT test / personality test, or otherwise?

Any advice at this stage would be fantastic.

Thanks so much
Scarlett
How did it go and were you successful

Dab1982

I saw the role advertised via their website and I applied late feb. Invite to GTR-1 was start of May with the mini SCAAT invite at the end of May. Been waiting since for assessment centre date. Update email this morning saying that it’s fully booked until end of September and they will be in contact as soon as they have space available.
Can anyone on here give me some advice to the mini scaat assessment?

I applied very recently - the deadline was around 19th of August, I've since completed the GTR1 and passed... I have until next week to do the mini scaat so getting pretty nervous for that now! I guess it will be like this for every test until eventually passing or failing!
Hello is there any chance you could give me a little heads up for the mini scaat test? Any help would be much appreciated

Has anyone recently passed the mini scaat assessment? I have mine to complete and was just after a bit of advice.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Vola_c

Hello is there any chance you could give me a little heads up for the mini scaat test? Any help would be much appreciated

Has anyone recently passed the mini scaat assessment? I have mine to complete and was just after a bit of advice.
Thanks in advance
If you look online there are some practice papers you can pay to download. Worth every penny.

Liliana

Thanks in advance
Hi, how did it go with mini scaat? Any chance you can give me some feedback? Was was it, numbers ,lettera or symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.