• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess The Car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richw

Veteran Member
Every time I look at that picture it makes me think MGB, even though I'm probably not right.

Nope not an mgb, but you have the right era, and country of manufacture

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

VFK44

Are we looking at some form of rear hatch? It looks like it's covered in grass on my monitor. Something like a Rochdale Olympic, but less sophisticated??

richw

Veteran Member
Are we looking at some form of rear hatch? It looks like it's covered in grass on my monitor. Something like a Rochdale Olympic, but less sophisticated??

its a front passenger side door, and i hadnt noticed the reflection of the grass in it!
the model was from around 1938, and was from the american side of british company

richw

Veteran Member
It was built from 1938 through to the early 70s (source wikipedia so not guaranteed to be correct!) and commonly used as a hot rod base in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.