• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Guess the Station that has been visited by Michael Portillo... Relaunched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trainfan344

Established Member
I was thinking we should get a memorial headboard made for Ivo and placed on a LM 323. Seems a fitting tribute.

Yes, I distinctly remember his love of the Class 323, I seem to remember how he mentioned to me the other day "I love the Class 323".

Ivo

Established Member
It begins...! :lol:

I was thinking we should get a memorial headboard made for Ivo and placed on a LM 323. Seems a fitting tribute.

And later mounted in the station in the hole grand settlement known as Redditch (the closest they get to Bath) no doubt.

Haha! Fantastic!!! :lol:

I knew you of all people would enjoy that :roll:

Yes, I distinctly remember his love of the Class 323, I seem to remember how he mentioned to me the other day "I love the Class 323".

Are you sure a Psychic attack by my avatar on your avatar(s?) hasn't messed with your mind? :p

Trainfan344

Established Member
Just to say I recieved my DVD's today, look forwards to watching them as they feature my Hometown!

Status
Not open for further replies.