• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

GWR Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me the difference between the following?,

Sleeper Advance Package Solo Berths
and
Single Cabin

I'm travelling alone sooner not share, Last time I traveled I understood all rooms on GWR were single for person's travelling alone no sharing.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sleepy

Established Member
They are both cabins for 1 person, a warning about sharing with stranger comes up if you book twin berth using GWR mixing desk site. Sometimes they have twin cabins available for 1 person use - these will have both beds setup. berths numbered 1 to 11 are Solo cabins, 13 to 24 are all twin berth cabins normally.

VT 390

Established Member
Do you get the same things with either a Sleeper Advance Package Solo Berth or Single Cabin?

Sleepy

Established Member
Do you get the same things with either a Sleeper Advance Package Solo Berth or Single Cabin?
Yes only exception is sometimes a twin berth is sold for 1 person to occupy which the site states on the ticket when they are made available.

Status
Not open for further replies.