• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hastings Thumper 1001

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExRes

Established Member
Apologies if this is being covered elsewhere on the forum, please bin this if it is

1001 is showing as a GBRf operated 1140 5Z87 St Leonards Eng Ltd to New Eltham, 1527 1Z87 to London Cannon Street, 1730 1Z88 to Tonbridge and 1934 5Z88 back to St Leonards, any ideas on what it's up to?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

railnut21

I believe it is on a staff outing of some sort. I don't know anymore than that I'm afraid

Seen a couple of photos on the SEG facebook group page.

It had a board on the train saying "wedding belle". I am assuming its wedding of some sort.

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Nice to see the SEG still going strong. They did some cracking railtours back in the day.

ExRes

Established Member
Seen a couple of photos on the SEG facebook group page.

It had a board on the train saying "wedding belle". I am assuming its wedding of some sort.

Thanks, there are a few photos on Flickr this morning confirming the "Wedding Belle"

Status
Not open for further replies.