• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Heathrow-Leeds-Brighton-London

Status
Not open for further replies.

rf_ioliver

I'll be travelling in April, the dates and times will be fixed soon(ish), but the journey will be

Day1: Heathrow -> Leeds (evening arrival - reasonable free with the train times)
Day2: Leeds -> Brighton (arrival 21h00-22h00)
(Day3: local travel around Brighton - nothing special here)
Day4: Brighton -> London (Zone 1) early morning, then later in the afternoon back to Heathrow

The London-Leeds sections I should be able to manage 1st class, similarly, the London-Brighton too.

My first though is to purchase Heathrow-Leeds return (via central London) and London-Brighton return for the appropriate days. London->Heathrow on Day 4 can be separate if needs.

Or is there some other clever way? Thanks in advance,

Ian

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gordonthemoron

Established Member
you may be able to get away with just Heathrow-Leeds return with break of journey on return and London-Brighton return, assuming you're using Heathrow Express

Status
Not open for further replies.