• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Hornby llanfair pg wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
A few weeks ago, I was in North Wales and alled into the big retail shop by LLanfair PG Station. I did not see them on sale, but someone purchased from there a 00 gauge Hornby model of a good wagon with the full name of that famous town with the longest name.

I have looked this model up on the internet as i'd like to add it to my collection, but there seem to be about three versions with ref numbers, R 6603, R 6548 & R6716. All at different costs. What would the differences be?

Tks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

krus_aragon

Established Member
I have looked this model up on the internet as i'd like to add it to my collection, but there seem to be about three versions with ref numbers, R 6603, R 6548 & R6716. All at different costs. What would the differences be?

According to an e-bay auction of a few months back, two only differ in the colour of the lettering:

R 6603 LLANFAIR PG OPEN WAGON, (OAA) BLUE WITH SILVER LOGO, LETTERS.

R 6548 OPEN WAGON,(OBA) SAME BLUE, AS ABOVE BUT YELLOW LOGO,LETTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.