• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

traintraxuk

Hi,

Seems a little crazy that I can't make a post in the introductions thread until I've made 5 posts elsewhere, but hey!

My name is Ian. I'm the owner of an online model shop selling KATO N gauge model railways. I promise not to spam here - I'm sure you can find it if you want to!

I'm always on the lookout for more knowledge about the railways, but have only recently stumbled on this forum.

Best wishes,
IM

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter C

Established Member
Welcome to the forums Ian!
This modelling section is full of knowledgeable chaps who'll be able to help with all sorts, most definitely. Whilst we do seem to have an obsession with the Class 121 "Bubble Car", we don't bite and we love having a laugh. If you have any questions in particular I'm sure people can help - especially if they're modelling-related. :)

-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.