• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

is this 5901 baby deltic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all.
My parents just found some old railway negatives of mine going back to late 60's early 70's, i think the images are 5901 " baby Deltic" is that correct ?.Also does anybody know the location ?. I have forgot. Sorry about the quality, it was a cheap 126 cartridge type camera i seem to recall.

Any help mucho welcomed.

Attachments

• img483.jpg
    img483.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 80
  • img499.jpg
    img499.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 86
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Hi all.
My parents just found some old railway negatives of mine going back to late 60's early 70's, i think the images are 5901 " baby Deltic" is that correct ?.Also does anybody know the location ?. I have forgot. Sorry about the quality, it was a cheap 126 cartridge type camera i seem to recall.

Any help mucho welcomed.

Yes it is. Can only chock on my phone at the moment but the location looks like Derby to me.

Cheers guys.
Happy days.

p.s which scottish "shed " are these claytons at ?. Photo taken on a Dalescroft tour of scottish sheds.

Attachments

• img476.jpg
    img476.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 56
Status
Not open for further replies.