• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Key Publishing Royal Mail Delays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreyman

I understand that 'Delays' caused by Royal Mail are potentially affecting postal deliveries of subscription magazines from this publisher.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Established Member
My copy of Backtrack, not Key publishing but who knows what services are used by different companies, arrived today. It was due out on 19 November and has been on the newsstands for several days.

edwin_m

Veteran Member
I had an email from Key advising to wait until 4 January before complaining about non-appearance of Modern Railways, which is published on Christmas Eve.

It seems to have been arriving nearly a week later in most months since Covid, but other post arriving here has been similarly late.

S&CLER

I had an email from Key advising to wait until 4 January before complaining about non-appearance of Modern Railways, which is published on Christmas Eve.

It seems to have been arriving nearly a week later in most months since Covid, but other post arriving here has been similarly late.
My January 2021 issue arrived today, earlier than expected.

Taunton

Established Member
My January 2021 issue arrived today, earlier than expected.
The electronic version came on line at 2am on Thursday Christmas Eve. Seems a bit strange for the printed version to be delivered two days before that.

Gloster

Established Member
It is quite normal for editing, printing and distribution deadlines to be brought forward by a few days, maybe even a week, at this time of the year. This allows for the disruption to deliveries, both of the post and of the newstrade’s own system, and the closedown at this time of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.