• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Legendary Bashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Boo

He was always called "the bender".

Biggest shock since freddie mercury then.

Last I heard of Fred on the electric internet was that he was driving syphons in Spain.

What was that fat bearded welsh syphon basher called?

Dean Tabor aka TUFTY

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

onein37

Yes Jed wore that coat all year round. He as good as lived on New St. Always knew what was working what, well before the mobile phone had been dreamt of

Roarer basher wasn't he?

I guess the original poster was referring to the older Cornish (Leighton) Buzzard who actually resided in Leagrave IIRC.

He didn't mind the odd roarer though the younger "alternative" Buzzard who does actually live (or did) in Leighton Buzzard was a more prolific roarer basher.

Has anyone mentioned Andy Mustoe - must have had a few engines for haulage.;)

Pete Bowyer? Colin Moss?

The Big Boo

The two seans eh? Was he west country?

" i got a brand new combine 'arvestor, 37 401"

Cardiff
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I guess the original poster was referring to the older Cornish (Leighton) Buzzard who actually resided in Leagrave IIRC.

He didn't mind the odd roarer though the younger "alternative" Buzzard who does actually live (or did) in Leighton Buzzard was a more prolific roarer basher.

Pete Bowyer? Colin Moss?

Complete Ned

theblackwatch

Established Member

Pete Bowyer? Colin Moss?

I seem to recall Andy cleared his 56s on a Pathfinder tour back in about 1994 or so.

Pete Bowyer is still about but seems to do kettles more nowadays. Saw him on the Scarborough Spa Express behind 70013 earlier this month.

CNX

Stewart Morris. Prolific hydraulic mileage basher.

There was only one Wellington. First met him on 13 November 1971 while waiting for the 1515 Paignton-Birmingham at Ashchurch for Tewksbury. It was the day the station closed and the final service to call there.

Dave, R.I.P.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.