• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Rose

Hi long time lurker first time poster. I applied for Apprentice Driver (KGX internal vacancy) and I went through the three initial assessments. I really didn’t think I did well but I’ve been invited to a video interview. I know it’s silly to ask what the questions but is anyone in a similar boat and can offer advice on what to expect. Just want to make sure I’m fully prepared.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Emilali

Hi long time lurker first time poster. I applied for Apprentice Driver (KGX internal vacancy) and I went through the three initial assessments. I really didn’t think I did well but I’ve been invited to a video interview. I know it’s silly to ask what the questions but is anyone in a similar boat and can offer advice on what to expect. Just want to make sure I’m fully prepared.
Theres 6 questions on the video interview. All very generic questions that are asked across all TOCs for these positions. Get through this stage then its on to DTM interview then pychs. Good luck.

Jack_Rose

Theres 6 questions on the video interview. All very generic questions that are asked across all TOCs for these positions. Get through this stage then its on to DTM interview then pychs. Good luck.

Thanks. Going to spend all of tomorrow preparing and then do the interview Wednesday morning before my shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.