• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Locos and Livery's 1984 - 1997

Status
Not open for further replies.

HstOtter

On Moderation
I need Help with Locos and Livery's from 1984 - 1997 around the Stafford Crewe Shrewsbury and Stoke Stoke-on-Trent area for a model layout

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I need Help with Locos and Livery's from 1984 - 1997 around the Stafford Crewe Shrewsbury and Stoke Stoke-on-Trent area for a model layout

OK. So what help do you need..? :)

hexagon789

Veteran Member
I think you'll need to be more specific because at fare value that covers a lot of liveries!

Basically anything from BR Blue to InterCity "Swallow" and a host of other regional/local schemes in-between.

UrieS15

It would probably help focus answers if the 'back story' of the modelled location was outlined. Is it an actual place or an imaginary location which might enable unusual traffic to occur believably?

Status
Not open for further replies.