• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lower and lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Can anyone find the annual passenger figures for this station (Okehampton) and for the previous Barlaston?

Can I refer you to posting # 123 of Sampford Courtenay, then the subsequent posting # 127 with an answer to a query on that particular station that was raised.

Both Okehampton and Sampford Courtenay have the same four "Summer Sunday" services that are operated by First Great Western. I am sure that both of these two stations appear in one of the two links that competitors were referred to in a very early posting on this quiz.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trainfan344

Established Member
Can I refer you to posting # 123 of Sampford Courtenay, then the subsequent posting # 127 with an answer to a query on that particular station that was raised.

Both Okehampton and Sampford Courtenay have the same four "Summer Sunday" services that are operated by First Great Western. I am sure that both of these two stations appear in one of the two links that competitors were referred to in a very early posting on this quiz.

they are in the offical figures.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
If you'd be willing to accept the decision of a moderator rather than the quizmasters (due to this thread being suspended for the better part of a day I thought it best to try and get it moving again) then my decision would be that as long as a station appears in the official statistics spreadsheet (linked at the beginning) then it's a valid move.

Robinson

If you'd be willing to accept the decision of a moderator rather than the quizmasters (due to this thread being suspended for the better part of a day I thought it best to try and get it moving again) then my decision would be that as long as a station appears in the official statistics spreadsheet (linked at the beginning) then it's a valid move.

Assuming no one disagrees with this, then it means that Barlaston was an invalid move, as was Norton Bridge in an earlier round.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Peckham Rye

Trainfan344

Established Member
Assuming no one disagrees with this, then it means that Barlaston was an invalid move, as was Norton Bridge in an earlier round.
May i suggest all posts made after and including the invalid move be struck through, have struck through mine.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster

Thanks Ainsworth, much appreciated. Most of the time some common sense needs deploying, if it's in the spreadsheet, it's fine. If it's not, it's not.

TP

QM

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
May I suggest all posts made after and including the invalid move be struck through. I have struck through mine.

I too have done the same. I am sorry that I raised the matter, but felt that the matter of both Norton Bridge and Barlaston being posted in consecutive rounds was worthy of an official statement from an adjudicator to fully clarify matters....which has now been done. Thank you to both ainsworth74 and to transportphoto for your postings upon this matter.

Robinson

On rechecking the data, I have also found that my post before Barlaston was also invalid (Newhaven Marine is, sadly, not included) :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.