• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lower and lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Players may need to compare the two answers before theirs using Wikipedia data to ensure the second is lower than the first.

I have a feeling that not every railway station in Wikipedia have had the latest years figures shown in their figures.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Hi TSB,

Sorry to be controlling, however could I temporarily suspend this proposed points system? I believe that this is maybe best left until the game is firmly off the ground.

TP

Has any decision been reached on this matter yet? As you are aware, there have been monthly tables issued with concurrent points on "The next station is" quiz since the inception of this quiz over a year ago.

Arram

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Dorking West
The round carries on until a player answers incorrectly (ie a station not lower than the previous one), then a new round starts with the busiest station not already mentioned. Players cannot state a station which has been mentioned in a previous round. Only stations is the official figures are allowed.

Who is actually watching over matters on this quiz ? There seems to have been numerous debates already in its short life. Who decides that a station they nominate is actually the station with the lowest usage that has not already been posted ?

Robinson

I think Paul might just have landed the final possible option on this leg, unless anyone can beat 22 entries/exits in 2010/11.

Robinson

Sorry, was just checking the station usage for the next starting station.

We start the next round at Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.