• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester to Cornwall in July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Par

Looking for Manchester to St Ives departing 8th July, returning on 16th. Will be two adults with a Two Together Railcard.

There doesn’t seem to be any fares available with the XC, which appears to be because the timetable is unconfirmed? Does anyone know when or indeed if it is likely that Advances will become available?

Not averse to travelling via London but there doesn’t seem to be any cheap Advances there either?

There is a Super Off-Peak Paddington St Ives for £164, is that a walk-up fare or is it presently mandatory to book in advance / reserve seats?

I’m not normally too bad with sorting itineraries, but I’m really struggling with this, any suggestions most welcome - thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Par

Mike99

Yep, strange, maybe it's knocking out the whole journey because of the return during the Bristol (Blockade!) I've had to get help from Cross Country just lately for seat reservations and they are very quick and helpful, chatting to them via Facebook Messenger. As someone mentioned on a similar thread running at the moment referencing Oxford to Stirling at the end of the month, it can be a bit difficult at the moment sorting things out.

Haywain

Veteran Member
According to Knowledgebase, CrossCountry bookings are only open to 25 June.

Status
Not open for further replies.