• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Monsoon Film 2019 End Credits music

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hello,

Bit of a long shot, but has anyone by chance watched the 2019 film Monsoon, or has it, and by chance knows what the end credit track is?

I didn't watch it per se, I don't know what channel it was on, but was on yesterday (or Saturday...one of the two!) when I was flicking through channels and the credits were on, I thought I quite like this track.

I thought it would be an easy google search but evidentially not! Doesn't come up in YouTube when I search Monsoon 2019 end credits track (or music, or ending!)

Any help appreciated!

James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
IMDb has three tracks listed in its soundtrack section for this film so you could try them and see if any of those fit? See here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8090564/soundtrack?ref_=tt_trv_snd

Thank you for the link, I tried those 3 but no where near what I heard, which suggests maybe it was written specifically for the credits I guess.

That was a very handy link though, as I tried Bicep - Glue in YouTube, not heard it before but its gone straight to my favourites, so thats one good outcome!!

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Hello,

Bit of a long shot, but has anyone by chance watched the 2019 film Monsoon, or has it, and by chance knows what the end credit track is?

I didn't watch it per se, I don't know what channel it was on, but was on yesterday (or Saturday...one of the two!) when I was flicking through channels and the credits were on, I thought I quite like this track.

I thought it would be an easy google search but evidentially not! Doesn't come up in YouTube when I search Monsoon 2019 end credits track (or music, or ending!)

Any help appreciated!

James.
It's on the iPlayer if you want to watch the end credits again:

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
It's on the iPlayer if you want to watch the end credits again:

You could try doing an audio search using Google Now, Shazam or similar.

Thank you very much for the iPlayer link! I went to the credits, and tried the Shazam idea, but no results found.

The credits does also have a credit for Original Music Composer - John Cummins. A Google search suggests he is a Scottish producer and record producer, mostly Post-rock and Instrumental Rock. Not sure if that is the same John Cummins but the genre would suggest it is.

Finding the piece though is difficult! I'll have to get the web browser sound recorder and have my own copy before it disappears off iPlayer. Thank you for the help guys!

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
After a bit of digging I've discovered that John Cummings was involved with the band Mogwai. I'm not totally unfamiliar with their music, but there may have been large clouds of smoke involved when I did hear it, so don't ask me to remember anything ;)

flymo

Established Member
Soundhound has this as 'All Messed Up' by The Amity Affliction, and it does sound somewhat like it.
I wont post a link to it as there is another rather more naughty title but its on YouTube, (18+)

Status
Not open for further replies.